We’re a partner you can trust to put you on the path of success for your intelligent automation program.
Before we help you scale intelligent automation at your company, we figure out where you are on your automation journey.
Day 1 Clients
Day 2 Clients
Have begun their automation journey and need help realizing its full value and scaling with speed and quality.
Market demand for intelligent automation is at an all time high. Time to market, quality, and broader automation orchestration are key. You need an experienced partner to help you Plan your process design, Build your automation, and Run a successful program.
Ashling Partners has a talented team, years of experience, and proven success in scaling robotic process automation for diverse corporations globally.
With particular expertise in RPA for Manufacturing, Healthcare, Banking and Financial, and Business Services.
The Center of Excellence (COE) is a group of assigned leaders that provides direction and vision for the automation program.
Strategy and Vision
Roles and Responsibilities
Process Identification & Prioritization
Architecture & Maintenance Plan
Build as a Service (BaaS) increases your time to market velocity with a dedicated team and an annual commitment.
Reusability of Workflows
Once you launch your automations the mROC Modern Robotic Operation Center maximizes your investment and keeps your bots on track.
Management of Automations
Reporting & Metrics
Measure and Improve
Learning on the intelligent automation journey is essential as we provide continuous improvement, engagement, and measurement of success.
Engagement with the Business
Measurement of Program Value
2021 Automation Survey Results
Download the infographic showing results of our 2021 Intelligent Automation survey.
This is a one-time establishment engagement to setup the 8 pillars of an Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence (CoE.)
Ideal when your company is:
- Starting your intelligent automation journey
- Building awareness and momentum of the new automation capability
- Piloting RPA or broader automation in a business unit and want to take it enterprise-wide
The benefits of a project-based approach:
- Jump start your Intelligent Automation Journey with speed and scale in mind
- Quick timeline (60 days) to establishment
- Clear beginning and end
This is an ongoing service for scaling programs that want to ensure they have a true partner helping balance supply and demand, speed with quality, and outcomes with training.
Ideal when your company is:
- Your organization needs to not just establish but operationalize Standards and Governance for your intelligent automation program
- Your program is scaling across business units and geographies
- There is a recurring bottleneck in creating enough demand for your automation program
- Citizen Development is a reality in the near term
- Jump start and operationalize your Intelligent Automation Journey with speed and scale in mind
- Monthly office hours
- Quarterly tracking of business value
- Process mining – Tier 1 process (1) MVP
- Monthly process ideation workshop
- Process clean-sheeting
- Ability to leverage Ashling Labs for POCs
Project Based RPA
This is a fixed outcome-based approach to designing, developing, and supporting scripts, with a limited scope of one or more automations.
Ideal when your company is:
- Is just starting off in automation and moving slowly
- Needs only a defined scope of work/specific set of automations
- Is not ready to commit to an annual agreement
- Can’t justify an ongoing agreement due to a smaller number of automations needed,
or lack of executive approval
- Low commitment / one-time engagement
- Tied to business outcomes
- Can bundle based on complexity for volume efficiencies
Build as a Service (BaaS)
Build as a Service (BaaS) offers a dedicated team model approach, once enough use cases are identified.
Ideal when your company:
- Has a number of vetted ideas, each with a desired business outcome
- Knows demand exists; desires quick time to market and enforced standards
- Has executive-level approval and enough big business issues to solve
- Plans 10+ automations in a 12-month period
- Dedicated team ensures speed to market and consistent access
- As speed increases, per unit cost comes down
- Predictable cost: a fixed monthly fee and only 1 invoice to pay
BaaS offers reliability and repeatability. Ashling Partners has created specific IP to help drive your standards. This IP includes:
Service that supports production environments to drive best-in-class processes for digital employees to successfully understand and complete their work with clear reporting on the status of completion.
- Needs to ensure the value realization and business outcomes of automations in production
- Wants to accelerate value creation through identifying and delivering new automation use cases of the business,
- Center of Excellence (COE), and automation development teams by minimizing their required engagement in automations in production
- A crucial bridge to help organizations support their evolving digital workforce
- Wants to play a key role in ensuring organizations sustain the gains made and operate at scale
- Is evolving metrics to demonstrate health and value of digital initiatives
- Proactive Monitoring
- SLA-driven break fix/hot fix
- Bot capacity planning
- Dashboards and reporting
- Code review
- Client portal-KBAs
- Tiered, Scalable pricing model
Ashling Partners leads the way with Plan, Build, Run, ensuring success as you scale intelligent automation at your enterprise.
Begin your intelligent automation journey today
Our team is ready to guide the way.