Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Transform Processes and Drive Better Decision-Making with the Power of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) propels your organization forward, supporting unprecedented access to your data when making key decisions and integration allowing your business to achieve digital transformation goals, meet customer needs, and get the most out of your data.
Convinced and ready to get started on your automation journey?
What Is Artificial Intelligence, and How Does It Work?
Artificial Intelligence is the process of computer science, math, and robust datasets to mimic or support the human decision-making process. It is a complex discipline, and it is increasingly part of our everyday lives. It has also become a vital component of business operations in the modern world. It doesn’t replace the need for human intelligence but rather augments employees’ efforts so that they can work faster and smarter.
AI systems work by combining large sets of data with intelligent, iterative processing algorithms. This fusion of technologies then automatically, or with guidance from your team, learns from patterns or attributes of the data, depending on its level of sophistication.
Within AI, two subsets correlate to automation: Machine Learning (ML) and deep learning. Machine Learning leverages data and algorithms to imitate how humans learn, improving accuracy over time. With deep learning, artificial neural networks mimic how a brain filters information.
In both Machine Learning and deep learning, these systems discover patterns using historical data and apply this to new situations. They “learn” by doing and training to minimize the distance between errors and the correct output.
What Can You Do With Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence has many applications for businesses. In the realm of automation, AI combines with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to do more than routine, repetitive tasks. AI can impact nearly any organization in meaningful ways because it provides the functionality to:
- Read, extract, and understand unstructured data, including documents, emails, images, and more
- Empower digital robots to work on and handle processes that vary based on input and context
- Apply Machine Learning modules to improve predictive outcomes.
- Accelerate automation implementation by using AI to identify repetitive tasks
- Scale automation in your enterprise to reach operational efficiency targets
- Automate payment ecosystem activities
- Discover trends in your data faster and respond proactively
- Streamline end-to-end processes and eliminate manual work
What Are the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is a vital tool that companies leverage to drive more effective and efficient automation and integrations. It’s a key factor in digital transformation and operational efficiency. Because AI is so adaptive and resilient, you’ll realize substantial benefits, including:
- Speed up processes by having AI review data and determine if it’s within parameters, removing the need for human interaction or greatly reducing what teams must manually assess
- Receive actionable insights on your data to make real-time decisions to support organizational goals, from revenue to compliance
- Innovate faster throughout your enterprise to remain competitive and meet customers’ changing needs
- Deploy conversational AI that leverages Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) to support customer self-service
- Manage long, document-heavy workflows into a streamlined ecosystem with fewer errors and greater velocity
- Integrate disparate systems and aggregate data into one pipeline
With new advancements in AI, the impact on your organization could be revolutionary. Your company will run with more speed, agility, and direction when you harness the power of AI in automation.
Artificial Intelligence in Action
This webinar dives into how early AI adopters are reaping the results, how AI can be utilized in a wide range of industries, and the challenges that may arise with widespread adoption.
Digital transformation is a journey, one that looks different for every business. The stakes are only getting higher as companies attempt to navigate a path full of roadblocks. That’s where AI becomes the ideal intercept.
Businesses realize they need to accelerate digital transformation efforts to achieve efficiencies, reduce costs, improve customer experiences, and better distribute their resources. The velocity at which they accomplish this improves when they leverage AI.
Automation Resources Hub
Guides, eBooks, Infographics, White Papers, and Case Studies
Browse by live and on-demand webinars across a wide variety of IA topics
Thought Leadership Articles
Your source for RPA and Hyperautomation thought leadership and education