May 30th | 12:30-4:00pm ET
Ashim Gupta, Chief Customer Success Officer at UiPath (former General Electric CFO)
Dan Mahlebashian, Board Member at Ashling Partners l Retired General Motors Executive- Global Business Services & Chief Contracting Officer
Marshall Sied, Co-Founder at Ashling Partners
Kevin Huggard, Process Automation & Architecture Director at Kelly Services
Location: Microsoft Technology Center (Meridian Building)
1 Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226
*Lunch will be served prior to event*
The ‘Automation-First’ era of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has arrived, and it’s accelerating the speed of ROI for next-generation finance operations. RPA continually shows tangible outcomes by driving improvements in data accuracy, reduction of manual tasks, and an expedited path to stronger, predictable, and scalable operations. The capability is quickly evolving towards more advanced artificial intelligence. This evolution will further drive enhanced decision making and the next wave of ROI.
- 12:30-1:00pm: Lunch & Registration
- 1:00- 2:00pm: Intelligent Automation in Finance and Operations l Ashim Gupta, Chief Customer Officer, UiPath
- 2:00- 2:45pm: The Automation Evolution of Global Business Services & Procurement l Dan Mahlebashian, Ashling Partners
- 2:45- 3:15pm: Scaling an Automation Capability in a Fast-paced World l Marshall Sied, Co-Founder, Ashling Partners
- 3:15- 3:45pm: How Kelly Services uses RPA to Deliver ROI l Kevin Huggard, Kelly Services
- 3:45- 4:00pm: Open Discussion moderated by Paul Martino, UiPath
See how companies have already begun to reap the benefits of intelligent automation, and even what things to avoid in your journey. Registration is now closed.