Friday, May 31st | 8:30 Arrive/Registration, 9:00-11:00 Presentation, 11:00-12:00 Open
Location: Microsoft Technology Center | 3601 W 76th St #600, Edina, MN 55435
Phone: (952) 832 8000
The ‘Automation-First’ era of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has arrived, and it’s accelerating the speed of ROI for next-generation finance operations. RPA continually shows tangible outcomes by driving improvements in data accuracy, reduction of manual tasks, and an expedited path to stronger, predictable, and scalable operations. The capability is quickly evolving towards more advanced artificial intelligence. This evolution will further drive enhanced decision making and the next wave of ROI.
Join Ashling Partners, UiPath, and Microsoft for an educational day to discuss intelligent automation technology and creating a culture of continuous process improvement within Finance & Accounting.
- Current market maturity of RPA in Finance & Accounting
- Stories from former GE CFO, Ashim Gupta
- Use cases for Finance & Accounting
- Future Vision: Where is this going for Finance & Accounting?
- What to focus on, and what to avoid in your Intelligent Automation journey
See how companies have already begun to reap the benefits of intelligent automation, and even what things to avoid in your journey. Registration is now closed.